Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sweet Sixteen is just some extra frosting...I do like frosting.

So here's the thing.

Would I have loved Elite 8 for my Cougars?

Of course.

Am I extremely happy with this season and loving the fact that I'm actually a student at BYU during Jimmertime?

Oh yes.

The Florida game was close, even when Jimmer had a "off-night". Yes, 32 points in 29 shots isn't great, but the fact that they forced overtime with a big, athletic and talented Florida team is very impressive. Jimmer didn't even score the first 15 minutes of the game and BYU took that Florida team to OT? Dang.

A lot of memories this season that I'll never forget. Thanks for the memories, Jimmer.

Bring on the NBA draft for this boy.

1 comment:

Connie said...

You and Jimmer would make a cute couple. :) I think about that every time I watch him, FYI.