Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cowboys Like Us



Concert from the King of Country? Check.
It's George Strait y'all!


I've always thought if I see Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw and George Strait, my life will be complete! It's funny cause Tim has been my favorite the longest but he's the only one I haven't seen yet! I can't believe myself sometimes. I'm even seeing Kenny twice before I see Tim! 


I would go this summer when he comes to SLC, but he comes literally THE DAY before I get back from DC! Darn you flight schedule. And he's not playing in DC like Kenny is. Look at me refer to them like I know them. Whatevs.


Back to George, I got to last weekend with my awesome aunts, Julie and Wendy, along with Julie's friend Amber. 

We almost got in a fight with the people behind us because they wanted us to sit down. Umm hello have you ever been to a concert? If you want to sit back for a nice little show then at home on your TV is a nice option. But I go to concerts to do what I wouldn't do every day. Well I could do it every day, but that could be a little weird.


Lee Ann Womack and Reba opened the show, and they were both awesome as well! 


But here's a little taste of what we all came for:




Love it! Hooray for finally getting to see him!

1 comment:

amanda said...

I agree, but it's a little tricky when you go to a venue that does have seats (like the delta center or mckay events center), because you could buy tickets for the floor, where everyone stands, so I understand why they would be frustrated...but it is a concert!