Monday, April 18, 2011

teenage DREAMING

this is my last day as a teenager.

when did this happen?!?
 dramatic? maybe. but I still can't believe I'm almost in my twenties. gross.

earlier today I finished up the last of my finals...ok I only had three...one was online/open book...the other was take home/open book...but who's complaining??

now I'll officially enter my senior year of school in the fall! I've had senior status all this year, but now I literally have one year left. I can't BELIEVE how fast time goes. it seems like just yesterday I was a little high schooler! I never, EVER thought I'd miss that. but sometimes I miss it bad! those were some fantastic years and I definitely took them for granted!

and then there's my two years at BYU. they're seriously over? I've had so much fun, worked so hard I thought I might die and everything in between. but this year will be the best yet.

in the meantime, I'm just going off to DC in 23 days!! look out east coast!

i'll enjoy these last few hours, cause in the morning I'll be an old lady. :)

1 comment:

Teri Bench said...

Don't worry, eventually, you will wonder how you got to be forty-something! You've done a great job and we are proud of you!