Sunday, August 1, 2010

white liar...

5 years of working at the pool, and Friday was the first time someone actually complained about me. 
According to her, I was laughing at her because I made her..wait for it...obey the rules. I know, I know. The nerve.

I was a rude by telling her that it was $5 to rent a lifejacket, and it wasn't cheaper just because there were only 45 minutes left, you idiot. (I didn't use those exact words, or I guess I could see where she came from...) There is also no way to only paid $1 last time, despite what you say.

Not only did she lie about that, but she along with her other mom friends lied about when they came in so they could get a refund. The computer said otherwise, and the computer doesn't lie.

How is it that out of everyone at the entire pool, you are the only one to come up crying that they closed the kiddie pool 15 minutes early? There are two other pools along with a whole splash pad with toys. Oh yeah, it's too cold for your precious children. Isn't cooling off the point of coming to a pool? 

We told you when you came in to pay that we were only open for an hour and a half longer. You wanted to come in anyway. We didn't make you. You knew it was full price. Let me repeat, WE DIDN'T MAKE YOU.
You were there over an hour when somehow you were the only people to complain. Then you have the nerve to come up and say I was the brat to the supervisor, pointing at me while I was standing right there?! Gahhh if she could only read this. Then she would have a reason to say that.

Of course I was cussing her out in my head, but i was no where near rude when I was dealing with her. I think I've been around long enough to know what to do.

Oh wait, there's more!

Chad, the supervisor, gave them the manager's number to complain after he gave them free passes to come back another time. I hate when people like that get what they want, by the way. But at the end, they came up and said they called the manager and she said she was extremely upset with everyone and will be speaking to us. Pay no attention to the fact that Chad gave him her office number, and there was no way she was still in her office. Chad said it was the biggest BS he'd ever heard, and if they actually had talked to Lissy they would know she would never say something like that and she's not that kind of person.

Every Friday and Saturday night i work at the pool I deal with plenty of people madder than mad that we close early for private parties. (If you're going to pay to go somewhere, maybe find out when they're open. Duh.) But I have never dealt with such a rude group of women. (Although mostly the one..) Not only was she above the rules, but she blatantly lied multiple times, personally attacking me along the way.

After she left, I couldn't help but laugh. Not because I "made" her pay the standard 5 bucks for the lifejacket she wanted to rent and I enjoyed watching her waste money, but everything she said just sounded so ridiculous.

You got a free pass, lady. Why do you insist on making everyone else miserable for no reason?

2 comments:

amanda said...

oh man! that is so annoying.

PlainJane said...

Read bascially the frist full page of your blog. I liked your writting and seriousley laughed out loud about the group of women who were rude to you. People can be really crappy somtimes. But you handled it better then I would have.