Tuesday, August 31, 2010

once a freshman, always a freshman

School school school. I don't think I've missed you. But whether I approve or not, it started yesterday.

The most exciting thing that's happened it probably the cheap thrill I get by telling the class for my "interesting fact about myself" is that I've had plastic surgery three times (teehee...too bad the juiciness goes down when I say it was only on my ear and mouth). I can't believe I never thought of saying that before. Much better than the usual..."I like basketball..."

Most times I really wish I was still a freshman. I have huge freshman pride and think I always will! Seriously, it was the best. Now my ward is a bunch of graduated or almost graduated oldies (at least to me they are). I think me and my roomies are the only teenagers. Not cool.

I do have a few fun classes this semester though! I think I might actually look forward to them. Basketball, volleyball, and ballet. I know right? Should be a party, I just hope my basketball skills that I did have a one point have not completely left me. I signed up for intermediate since I figured beginning could possibly be boring. As long as I don't stink up the court we're in business yo.

No comments: