Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello, my name is Natalie.

Just today in two completely different settings, I was called Natalie. It's one thing to be called the wrong name, but the same wrong name in the same day? That's just weird.

One time was in my volleyball class, but the girl was just completely guessing. Another was when Rite Aid called me telling me my rain checks are ready to pick up (5 FREE dishsoaps babay!). I have no idea how that one happened, since I wrote my name down myself. Maybe the spelling threw her off?

Right now I am completely exhausted, seriously. My basketball class will be the death of me. I really didn't think it would be that intense. But it will be good for me if I don't die before I get into shape.  Apparently a whole summer of Jillian workouts does nothing for endurance.

The worst part is my face gets as red as Utah jersey by the time we're done. Although I wish I was, I'm not exaggerating.

Ahhh wish me luck!!

No comments: