Thursday, September 9, 2010

Is this normal??


FYI:

You should sign out of gmail before you leave the computer you were working on. I went to sign into my gmail and yours came up. Gmail usually stays logged in until you log out.....
Just thought you might like to know....

This is what I found in my inbox from "myself" after checking on my laptop after working at a computer lab on campus. Seriously, whoever you are? Whenever I get on a computer that someone is still logged onto, I just quickly log them out and proceed with my business without a second thought. The fact that this person was on my account long enough to send a message from it is super rude. 

Thanks for the warning, but next time I'll take my chances.

Oh my goodness some people...

1 comment:

Teri Bench said...

At least it wasn't your bank account...lesson learned.