Monday, March 29, 2010

MOVIES

It seems that so far this year, there have been a lot of good movies coming out. Keep in mind the only kind of movies I like are chick flicks...so the commonly believed "good movies" don't apply to me. Ex: Avatar (would rather be beat), Sherlock Holmes (I actually think I might like it...maybe one day), and last year's big ones such as Transformers 2 and Harry Potter (I don't understand the obsession..).

Sooo this year I've been looking forward to:

When In Rome--I'm a new Josh Duhamel fan!
Dear John--Channing Tatum anyone??
Valentine's Day--Everyone and their mom is in this one!
the Last Song--whatever you say, I really do like Miley a lot.
the Blind Side--I know it came out last year and is not exactly a chick flick...but LOVE IT.
Date Night--gotta love Steve Carell!
Backup Plan--looks perrty funny.

Unfortunately I've only seen When In Rome and the Blind Side...both in the dollar theater. Call me a cheapo but I just can't justify spending 9 bucks too see them when they come out in the normal theater. Who does that? ;-)

It's not like I'll die from a lack of seeing a movie in the couple months I have to wait.  They were well worth the wait. When in Rome was different than I expected, but still really good. It's still weird to think Josh Duhamel is married to Fergie. It's a little of a mismatch to me, but what do I know?

The Blindside was seriously one the the best movies/stories EVER. And Sandra Bullock was incredible. The Oscar couldn't have been better deserved. But with Tim McGraw, you just can't go wrong. Can't wait to see it again! 


As for the others on my list, it's only a matter of time. :)

No comments: