Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dancing With the Stars, Week 1

I've only watched a few seasons of this show, and have seen Shawn Johnson and Donny Osmond get the mirror-ball trophy, but this season is awesome because my boy Evan Lysacek is on it! Olympic gold-medalists have done very well on this show...in fact, they've all won. Apolo Anton Ohno, Kristi Yamaguchi, and of course Shawn Johnson. Hopefully history repeats itself.


Highlights of the premiere:


Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls was suprisingly elegant definitely checked her signature dancing at the door...although I'm sure we'll see some of that when she does something besides the Viennese Waltz.

Anybody else surprised that Gia was there with Vienna to cheer on the Bach Jake Pavelka? Seems like it would be awkward to me...whatevs.

Pamela Anderson, aside from her top-heaviness, has a dang nice body for how old she is...just sayin'.

Niecy Nash is hilarious and should be pretty fun to watch.

Buzz Aldrin is such a cute old man! I think he'll stay around longer than people think...he's go votes.

Kate Gosselin just looked pretty out of place...

Chad Ochocinco is a good-lookin' man.

Erin Andrews is now my role model...hello my dream job!

Aiden Turner and Shannon Doherty...I got nothing. Who are these people? I thought it was dancing with "stars"??

Evan still needs to work on his interviewing skills...awkward much? But love him anyway.

Nicole came in first with 25 points, and Evan was second with 23.

All in all it's looking like a great season ... aside from a couple weirdies.

No comments: