Friday, March 26, 2010

Maybe I'll Be Famous.

Here's one for ya...WHY do some people think they're God's gift to the world??

I mean, it's one thing to share one's talents in the right place and time, but I've noticed recently at BYU that if you don't sing or play an instrument, you basically have no purpose in life. I definitely understand why BYU students get a bad rap for being weirdies...although I know there are weirdies everywhere. Not hating on my school, I just don't understand some people.

I've never heard so many people break out into song being dead serious. Sorry, I don't want to listen to that. It's one thing to do it jokingly with friends or something, but singing in public cause you hope there're some music scouts out there or something is messed up.

There are also some "serenaders" on campus who sit outside with there guitars/ukuleles and sing before I walk in to class and are still there after I'm done. Maybe I'm just jealous I can't do it myself? Well, maybe I could. If they can, it's possible for anyone.

I'll keep you posted as to when my first on-campus random acoustic show will be.

1 comment:

amanda said...

haha those guys outside the marb?

seriously those people are annoying!