Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Old Town New

Well my first couple days at BYU are done with and I still don't know if it's hit me. Going to classes almost still seems like EFY, taking your little notes and doing things with people you've never met before. I've gone to all of my classes except for communications (which is only on Thursdays...for two and a half hours...yeah). Not too bad so far, but I've only gone once:)

I moved in last Wednesday, and here is my half of the room:

I've done a little more decoration-wise but you get the idea. Sharing a bathroom with six girls isn't as bad as I thought thus far, and all my roommates are awesome.

It's weird going to church "at school" and to meet in a classroom-type setting, but my ward seems pretty cool.

On another note...BYU vs. OU is less than four days away! I can't believe it! I know it will be a great game no matter what, but i obviously have a ton of faith in my Cougars!!

Me with O'neill Chambers and Brandon Bradley at the Cougar kickoff a couple of weeks ago:

1 comment:

Teri Bench said...

and yet... sharing the bathroom with your 13-yr-old sister is AWEFULLY unbearable....im not sure i quite get you. --alisa