Thursday, September 24, 2009

Moving on is hard to do...

So I'm not going to say much about the BYU/FSU game, but I will say this: has no one there ever heard of good sportsmanship? Seriously, when FSU's kickoff returners would come onto the field, they would look directly at the student section part I happened to be sitting in raising their arms and acting like they were the hottest stuff(I would love to use another word) we've ever had the privilege of laying our eyes on. Seriously Florida State? For real? And this was even WAYYY before the game ever ended.

I was also surprised at the number of FSU fans in attendance. Out of all of them, I think there were only around 3 under the age of 65.

On a different note, today as I was walking out of my stats review, my foot got caught on one of the steps. The only way to keep myself from face-planting was the sprint up the next 5 steps for all I was worth. It was the weirdest thing, and the first instinct I had to save myself. Awkward much? Yeah it was pretty bad. Good thing I don't think anyone saw...or at least no one laughed. I think that's a good sign.

Anyway, I wouldn't want to be Colorado State this Saturday. Let's go Cougars!!!

No comments: