Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tests, Aggies, and Freezing

First test in the testing center? Check. Stats, and what did I get? 87. Which is much better than I was expecting, considering I got a 70 on my practice test. (I might have been watching a football game while taking it though, teehee.) But, considering I almost went to the wrong building, didn't know where to pick up my bubble sheet, and wasn't sure if I was allowed to walk into the testing room (duh, Aimee), I would say it's a success.

I was pretty much wearing a sign that said, "I'm a freshman and have no idea what's going on." Oh well, maybe next time. Oh, that's next week!

Game tomorrow! Utah State, don't even think about it. You've been more than dead to me ever since last season's basketball game at the Energy Solutions Arena. Yeah pretty sure my team did work on you. I've never seen such annoying fans that weren't in red.

I don't see how I"ll survive when it starts snowing and crap. I wanted to cry yesterday just walking home in the 40 whatever degree weather. No joke, I don't do cold.

No comments: