Saturday, October 17, 2009

Stealing Shots

I just realized today how much I took Walmart for granted. I seriously love it. And I think this is the longest I've been without going (like 8 whole weeks!!) ... but no fear because I went today! Woot! After waking up at 7:45 on a Saturday..blech..to go get a flu shot. I wasn't too excited, but I've decided that shots are nothing. It's IVs I'm not a fan of. Even typing that made me a little sick.

I almost feel like a criminal though. I met my family there, and they would only give us the H1N1 mist. The receptionists told them they couldn't give any of the 50 shots they had, even though our nurse had told some people they could come in and get them. Soooo...she went and snuck three shots for us! I've never been so excited to get a shot. We cheated death or something cool like that.

Then I did a bunch of things I needed to get done and was back before I would normally wake up on a Saturday. :)

Up next...cleaning check at three. I don't think my room has been cleaner. I may have shoved a few things in random drawers...

THEN it's BYU @ SDSU!!! Yep I can't wait! GO COUGARS babayyyy:):)

No comments: