Friday, October 30, 2009

Just the Way It Goes...

I just needed to install another edition of "Aimee falls up the stairs again, but luckily there were only a few people around so it could have been much worse". This time it was in the Maeser on my way to the lecture hall. Seriously how does that happen?

On a similar note, I've noticed especially lately that my face turns red at EVERYTHING. I honestly don't feel embarrassed, but obviously I think I am. Therefore, my face feels the need to go bright red at the most ridiculous things. Then, if anyone ever mentions anything about it, I turn more red! Whyyy?? It's dumb cause it's always over retarded things that aren't embarrassing at all, but then when I actually am embarrassed, I swear I don't even turn red. Go figure.

Last night, my roommates and some other people from the wardy went to Power Tumbling and it was pretty legit.

Me, Michelle, and Megan on our way!


Here's a video of Bryce "hitting" me into the foam pit. It was pretty scary but so worth it!

No comments: