Friday, September 18, 2009

Well, three weeks of school have passed and so far I've learned/observed:

1. College weeks go by much faster than high school weeks.
2. Probably because classes are only two or three hours a day.
3. I drink a lot more milk than I thought I would. (I'm already almost done with my third gallon!)
4. I can never go to the grocery store without coming back with WAY more than I planned. I went for milk and came back with a few bags!
5. I love that there's hardly any assignments to do other than reading and an occasional paper.
6. I'm glad I took all those AP classes to at least get a taste, even if it gets a lot harder(and I'm sure it will).
7. A white girl and an asian can be pretty good rappers...well, at least it's entertaining...
8. There are a good amount of weirdies at this school.
9. Basketball starts in a month and a half!! Woot.
10. BYU football is amazing this year. And I called the OU win all along, you could say I'm psychic.

Yep, Florida State tomorrow. First home game. My seats aren't too sucky I guess(row 37), and I can't wait! Should be a great game! I love those Cougars, BYU football is where it's at. Until basketball season of course. :)

Go Cougs!!

No comments: