Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My whole life down to one box...

Ok, lots of boxes. Lots. And there are also some bags. Lots. I will probably look ridiculous moving in and trying to fit everything in my little dorm. I don't remember how big it is, so it'll probably be smaller than I remember...
But the good news is I move out TOMORROW!!! It's been a long time coming, let me tell ya. I've been packing everything up for a long time, and yet still have a lot to do today and tomorrow. I'm jealous of everyone who just gets to pack everything they need and can leave everything else how it is. Not me. I have to either take it with me or be able to fit it in two storage boxes. My mom doesn't want a shrine to me in our house, sad right? :)

Other than moving in and all, I can't wait for it to start! It doesn't seem real I'll be starting classes in less than a week. Oh yeah, classes. Not super excited for that part...everyone I talk to says college is so much harder than you expect. Even though I know that and I've been preparing myself for "harder than I think", it will most likely kick my butt at first. Hopefully I'll survive!

BYU football anyone?? 11 days 40 mins 53 sec...Oklahoma better watch their steps:D

No comments: