Monday, August 3, 2009

Dear BYU,

I understand you have thousands of students all trying to get an All-Sports Pass at once. I would think you would understand that as well. But I'm not sure you do. So, I can't get in to order one and have been on hold for the past half hour.

Dude. Get a bigger server. Housing, registration, tickets, you name it. It all equals a big nightmare and a half.

If I can't get a reserved ticket pass I think I might drop out. That is the reason I decided on BYU after all. Two words: basketball and football.

Sincerely,

A VERY impatient and angry number one fan.


PS--How can I be the number one fan if I can't get tickets?

PPS--I probably won't actually drop out.

PPPS--There probably are some other reasons I wanted to go to your school...I just can't think of any right now.

No comments: