Friday, August 7, 2009

the things I do for some people...

So there I am in line at Arby's behind a guy in about his 60's. When he's paying he reaches in his back pocket to pull out his wallet. Normal, right? Not so much.

He couldn't get it out, and kept pulling and pulling, with me standing behind awkwardly. He finally turns around and asks me to reach in his back pocket and pull out his wallet for him! Sir, you have got to be kidding me. But what was i supposed to do?! So I just dive right in with both hands yanking at it until it FINALLY comes out.

"Thanks for picking my pockets!"

Oh you're so welcome. I don't know if I can think of anything more awkward.

On a different note, have you ever got a whiff of a scent and instantly you're taken back to a memory? At work this lady walked past me and automatically I knew I've smelled that amazing scent/perfume? before and I knew it was from a good memory, but I just couldn't remember exactly where I'd smelled it before. All I know is I loved it and I wish I could remember why...

2 comments:

amanda said...

DUDE you freaking copied my entire blog. hello, that's lame.

and...BAHAHAHAH that's the FUNNIEST story ever.

Jessica said...

Haha!! Oh my gosh! That is so funny! I just read it to Jackson and we are both laughing out loud. Well like whisper laughs since Ashlyn is sleeping, but if she wasn't it would be loud! :)