Monday, July 12, 2010

eating her [curds] and whey

I have discovered a new butt-kicking workout that only takes 20 minutes a day! And believe me, you'll get your 20 minutes worth.

                                          51QlqI3yaOL._SL500_.jpg
Before going to Yellowstone for the past 10 days, I did three or four days of the first level just to get a feel. I started again today and will go 30 DAYS STRAIGHT WITHOUT FAIL. At least I hope I can make it that far! I haven't even seen what the 2nd or 3rd levels are like--and I'm not sure I want to. The first level is quite enough for at least the next few days!


Today I got a side ache just doing the jumping jacks for crying out loud! It may seem like easy enough exercises, but put together for 20 minutes straight (it's more like 25...) with no rest is really tiring and super tough.

I'm also combining this with a little extra protein in hopes that I can have a little muscle for once in my life.
Sorry it's backwards...that's what you get for using photobooth.

Anyways, I researched it a lot before buying. I always thought protein powder was for male bodybuilders only. But its just whey from milk, and everybody could use more protein in their life. Some testimonials I read say some people even gave it to their kids mixed in with the Nesquick!  24 grams of protein a serving and it actually tastes pretty good! I got vanilla ice cream flavor this time, and I've mixed it with either plain milk or milk and strawberries. 

Wish me luck! I'll post updates of my progress...

No comments: