Thursday, May 1, 2008

That Summer

I will be so glad when next Wednesday is over with. I have two AP tests I'll be taking next Monday and Wednesday, which are Government and Calculus BC, respectively. I am pretty confident I will pass the Government one, and maybe even get a four! The Calculus one worries me a lot, considering my schedule for next year weighs heavily on the score I receive. If I pass--I don't have to take math at all next year, and I get some serious college credit! If I don't--I have to rearrange my whole schedule for next year to take the class again and have another chance of passing! I will also have to drop some of the other classes I signed up for. I choose passing! I barely passed on the practice test we just had...but hey, it's still passing! We're also doing another practice on this Saturday, which I think will really help me!

As much as I want next week to pass, I strangely don't want school to end. I have never felt this way before, and it's very weird. It's definitely because of the senior class--I love it a lot, and don't want them to leave sooo badly! I know this sounds bad, but I really don't like my class at all. Next year won't be fun. I'm sure it will end up being alright, but I don't even want to think about that now. I think that being football manager caused me to meet a ton of seniors that I'm now friends with, and also that a lot of my classes are mostly seniors. My class is so boring, and even the sophomores beat us in Spirit Bowl! (This big competition we have between classes to earn the coveted Spirit Title! It was super embarrassing that everyone killed us...) I still can't believe I don't want school to be over, but I really, really don't.

Graduation- Vitamin C
A really cool song that sums a lot about high school...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Well, the government test is hardish...I was way confident and got a 3. But you're slowly passing me up on just about everything so I will probably eat my words. Good luck dude.

Janet Thwaits said...

Grandma has been MIA since trying to get moved into this house and grandpa too since he didn't know my password or didn't remember it!! :o) But I've enjoyed catching up, and I remember feeling the same way.....High School is a wonderful time of the growing up years.....I still have good friends from that long ago!!! Love you, Grandma Rick