Thursday, May 15, 2008

I won't say I'm in love...

Finally all of the AP tests are over, and homework is starting to wind down where I have almost nothing. Actual school isn't necessarily easy yet, but a couple of weeks will change that. I don't even know what to think anymore. I love not having to do homework and waking up at the of dawn everyday, but it's all going so fast and I have no control over anything. When I think about the beginning of this year it does seem like a long time ago, but I can't believe I'm almost a SENIOR! A year from now I'll be graduating and who knows what else. I just wish I could switch the people in my class for the current senior class, with a few exceptions of course. Too bad I'm stuck with these people for another year! ;)

Isuzu Troopers are my current weakness...every time I see a dark blue one I go crazy.
Why? You may never know...

I it when people sign up to play a sport when they're a teenager and, conveniently, they've never played before in their entire life! What are they thinking? You'd think they would at least try, and actually RUN instead of walk everywhere. It seriously isn't that hard!!

I have also recently fell in love with the color orange! That reason will also remain unknown! Ha.

I have really enjoyed watching the Jazz play in the playoffs. I really thought they could win last night in LA, but they lost a really close game:(. They're getting closer every time, however, so when they win at home this Friday then they can steal the series back in LA in game 7! Woo go Jazz!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE David Archuleta! He not only the cutest person in this world, but his voice is soooo amazing! Oh my I was so excited that he made the finale! I knew he would all along, but it's so fun to see his reactions because he's so genuine about everything he does. His version of "With You" by Chris Brown on Tuesday was the greatest performance ever! I already loved that song, but he made it 10 times better! I can't stop watching it on YouTube! The judges gave him crap about it, but obviously they don't know good when they see it. GO DAVID!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

alright aimee, I am waiting to see prom pictures! and you can't lead us on telling us that love the car and the color orange without telling us why...we may just come up with our own reasons...and you may not want that! Love ya!