Monday, April 21, 2008

Seventeen


Last Saturday, the 19th, was my seventeenth birthday. To celebrate, I woke up at 8 a.m. to drive two hours to my grandparent's. I know you're jealous. Just kidding, it was a fun day, just that part of it sucked. We went to go to two of my cousin's baby and wedding showers. My cousin Heidi is having a baby boy at the end of May, and my cousin Jamie is getting married on May 1st. The food was excellent, and it was fun to be around everyone. After that, we went to Brenda and Fritz's house to see their newly remodeled kitchen which looked VERY nice, and we stayed and talked for a little while. Then, we went to my grandparent's and had soup and bread my grandma made, which was delicious, then we watched the last part of the Jazz game!

On Sunday the whole family came out to Grandma and Grandpa's house to have dinner. It was so delicious! After that I finally got to open my presents, including this card from Fritz and Brenda. Fritz wrote that if I could find what he added to the card he would give me $5, but I found out even before I read that part! It was actually the first thing I saw when I opened it! See if you can see it..........look above her pants..........
Haha! So after handing over the five bucks, he called me a perv the rest of the day for noticing it first thing.

I really love going there and having everyone there to talk to...I have never laughed so hard in my life! Both sides of my family are hilarious, and i always laugh like no other when they're around.




4 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah you perv. Weird! You're seventeen! I remember when I was seventeen...and you shouldn't make it obvious what he added, it's already noticible...

Janet Thwaits said...

SWEET SEVENTEEN, GORGEOUS,SMART AND GREAT BLOODLINES. Its good to see you back writing. Amanda remembers when she was 17 and I remember when you were born. Are your sure its 17 years and not 17 days. LOVE YA GPR

Wendy said...

Glad you had a great birthday! Obnoxious phone call and all! Sounds like you had a great time in Howell. (I noticed the pants too! Tell Fritz way to go!)

Connie said...

Happy super late birthday Aimee! I was half expecting to see a thong coming up the back. That's what I always see where ever I go, and Ben gets to see every day teaching college classes. I hate that!!!! Keep your thong covered up! Love Ya, Connie & fam