Thursday, March 27, 2008

Preference



Ok well now that BYU basketball is over, *tear*, I'm writing about some other stuff for a while until I start talking about football. March 15th was Preference at Timpanogos, and it was really fun! We went ice skating during the day and I didn't fall once! That was only the 2nd or 3rd time I've ever been ice skating in my life so that's quite an accomplishment. The dance was at the Cedar Hills golf course, so it's a good thing Kasey is a golfer or I never would have found it. I guess that's why I went with him.....haha.

This is also the first dance where I actually kind of like the pictures, so that's the only reason I posted them!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow Aimee! Look how pretty you look! Love ya!

Janet Thwaits said...

Its good to see that you are back writing again. Don't feel too bad about BYU, some of us have had to have those same thoughts for 20-30 years. But remember there is always next year. How does it feel to be the prettiest girl (young lady, my bad) at the dance.
LOVE you.
GPR

Janet Thwaits said...

I have to agree with Grandpa, you had to have been the prettiest young lady at the ball. Love you, Grandma Rick

Amanda said...

WHOO! MY SISTER IS A BABE!

Serious, GORGEOUS pictures! I wish I had pictures that good from dances!

jwbench said...

Aimer is it wise to post pictures of other guys on your blog? I think the BYU boys might get jealous.

Aimee said...

Ooh! so cute! It's to bad we didn't go mini golfing tonight or maybe you could impress him with some of your skills!

Aimee said...

Love,
Alisa!