Monday, January 11, 2010

This semester I actually have to wake up early on most days. It is nice being done earlier, but there's nothing worse to me than waking up early. But it's funny though, that all through jr. high and high school it started at 7:45 am every day. That's just the way it was, and I survived. But now having a class at 9 suuuucks. But ... my 8 am lab got moved to 2 pm! Woot. I took my first nap of college last Friday after my only class at 10. Having three of my five classes only Monday through Wednesday, the bulk of my week is over at 3:15 on Wednesday. It's nice that I have Thursdays and Fridays to relax a little. As evidence by me sitting on my butt watching TV all day today...

I'm taking Intro to Broadcasting and Media Writing as the last prerequisites before applying to the major ... it's kinda scary but now that I'm in the classes it doesn't seem as bad. I just hope I keep liking it and actually make it in. It's already too late for me to change majors that I could actually do something with. Current backup plan: Marriage and Family Life. I'm kind of kidding, but kind of not. It sounds super pathetic and pretty much is. But, it's short. Lets just hope I make it in to Broadcast. :)

No comments: