Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dear Marshall Henderson,

Thank you for being just another example of why Max Hall was right. And I know you felt the need to compensate for your team's performance, but waiting for the ref to turn his back so you could sucker "punch"* poor Jackson Emery? Are we twelve years old? (Aside the fact that you look like it.)

I'm really looking forward to the next three years of you. :)

Most sincerely,

Aimee

*I had to put the punch in quotes because it was actually very girly-looking.



It's long but oh so worth it. The actual hit is at about 1:13. Notice the beautiful pink shoes and trim on my boys. Nike chose BYU as one of the four schools to get the pink unis for the annual "Coaches vs. Cancer Day." Rock on Coach Rose!

Well, another chapter in the "Coach Boylen is a crazy psycho" has come and gone, and the win feels great! Oh, Max Hall hates you? Two can play that game.

Marshall Henderson hits me.
(Like a girl, of course.)

No comments: