Friday, November 21, 2008

the Lucky One



I look really awkward in this pic--but at least I'm showing my true colors! I got a lot of compliments. Yeah!

Wow wow wow wow wow sometimes I can't believe my good luck!! So two days ago, I got to go to the Little Big Town/Carrie Underwood concert with my grandparents and Alisa. I was so excited! The only concert I've ever been to besides that was Clay Walker, which was really fun, but this was my first big headliner concert. We got there and got to go watch LBT warm up(even if we weren't supposed to be there;)), since my grandparents know Kim from the band. They were SOOO good! I loved their part, and they sang a lot of songs! I loved their version of 'Life in a Northern Town' and 'Stay'. After they were done and before Carrie was on, we got to go backstage with them. It was really cool, they talked to us and we got a picture.

As we were walking out...Alisa says,"There's DAVID ARCHULETA!!!" And sure enough, I look over and he's standing almost right next to us! I couldn't believe it. He walked out a second later and, of course, we follow him out:). He was waiting for the elevator and so I went up to him, shook his hand, and told him what a huge fan I was. He was so cute! I told him I loved his new CD and he was all,"Oh you got it?" like in the cutest voice ever! Then, he signed our tickets, and we got to ride on the elevator with him! It was amazing. I'm really suprised though, cause I'm pretty sure I'm taller than him. I didn't realize he was that short! Still beautiful though. I totally would have asked him for a picture, but these 25 year olds already asked him, and then the ride was over:(. It's all good though, cause I got a few stalker pics from behind. After we got off, he walked one direction and then turned around and started walking back. When he passed us, he said hi! So yeah pretty much I'm tight with him now.

Carrie was amazing; it was very entertaining. It's still weird thinking I was in the same place as her. I love my country! Here's a video of her singing one of my favorite songs of hers, 'Just A Dream'. The quality is really crappy, but you get the idea.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Glad you had fun! Heard you saw someone that should have been spending his Wednesday evening with his boys, but blew them off for the concert! Hope it didn't ruin your night. :-) love ya

Janet Thwaits said...

We had such a good time.....you forgot to mention that Kim gave us all Little Big Town t-shirts as a gift to us. Cool huh?? I love you
Grandma Rick