Saturday, November 1, 2008

Closer

Did I mention I HATE CLOSE GAMES?!? Wow...that Colorado State game was about all I can handle! I'm perfectly happy with the 59-0 wins, even though the close ones are apperently more "satisfying", though I don't see it.
Anyways, I'm so happy with Brandon Howard's performance as well as the whole defense, and while they did allow a lot of points, they looked better. I'm so glad Austin Collie and Dennis Pitta are amazing, and Max Hall is my hero. I will even admit that I loved how he shoved one of the defenders after that "sack" where he got pushed back like 20 yards. There's some passion! I'm also so glad he ran a lot more this game; it seems like he's having fun again! Another moment of pleasure came when O'Neill Chambers caught the punt and was his EXTREMELY hard, and instead of O'Neill getting hurt, it was the guy who hit him that was laying on the ground! Too funny. O'Neill got up and clapped right in his face...it was the best.

I'm really hoping for a Utah loss today(obviously), and think it's very possible tonight. I've called that New Mexico will beat them for a long time, so we'll see...

Yesterday for Halloween me and my best friend dressed up all-out 80's and went to the BYU women's volleyball game. It's the first time I've been in a while and had an awesome time! To make it even better, BYU smashed those TCU Horned Frogs! After the game we partied it up obviously. :)

No comments: