Friday, June 3, 2011

someday...someone might spell my name right.

wednesday i went to my very first MLB game ever! i don't know what i was expecting, but walking into the press room and seeing the field and the players warming up was kind of a surreal feeling. something about anything professional is just cool. i don't care who you are.

i grew up going to jazz games every now and again, which i always loved. i have yet to experience real NFL action. i'm looking at you, denver!

if this doesn't take the cake, i don't know what will:



oh yeah, i was talking about baseball.

to get my media pass, i had to show the lady at the door my driver's license so she could fill out the pass and make sure i'm over 16? or something like that. so she spells my last name out loud, then get to my first name.

"a-i-m-e-e? is that right??"

no, it's just the spelling i like to have on my driver's license.

but don't worry, she spelled it right on the pass!


or mayyybe not.

i'm still working up to that status where people will believe the name on my i.d. is actually my name. it'll happen.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Dear Amy...I mean Ami...I mean Aimee,

Just wait until you can experience the NFL live! By far the best sporting event I have ever been to, excluding BYU games. Maybe I'll have to come with you when you go. It's so fun!