Thursday, October 28, 2010

cougar fans...it's time.

It's time to register for classes again! This semester, I got to register the third day it was open! And I got all the classes I wanted without a problem! And I finally got in to Bro. Bott's class! Mission Prep...I'm not complaining.

Today I had to go to the advisement center to get approval to register for a class, and it felt so awesome when she asked if I was a Broadcast Journalism major and I could say YES! Finally. No more of the whole, "well I'm applying right now..." or, "I'm taking prerequisites for it..." or, "I hope so..." Seriously. I can't even explain it.

This is for another post that's coming soon...but once I get the embarrassing video to prove it I will talk about what happened at the awesome BYU basketball tipoff! It's that time again, and I've missed it like crazy!

24879541.jpg

And it's definitely something to smile about! :)

2 comments:

Teri Bench said...

Is mission prep the only class he teaches? Well, regardless, it will probably be a great class. I always loved listening to him speak!
Can't wait for video....and the story! Glad you got your classes.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I am not a cougar fan... haha but I liked your blog anyways :) I need to get ready to register soon too.