Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In my American Heritage lab, my TA asks us random questions on quizzes sometimes just for fun. So one of them was this: "Which two men ask Elizabeth Bennett to marry them?", or something like that.

After the quiz, we got in groups to discuss the answers and correct them. You should have seen the look on one of the girls' faces in my group when I asked who Elizabeth Bennett was. It was like I just disgraced humanity. I didn't know Pride and Prejudice (I found out) was so close to some people's hearts!

But we all have our obsessions... :)

3 comments:

amanda said...

seriously though...you should know who that is.

Teri Bench said...

I hate it when someone thinks everyone should know something just because it's important in their world. Besides, what does that have to do with American Heritage?

amandadimmick said...

hahaha oh Aimee... I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with Pride and Prejudice but I do enjoy it