Monday, April 12, 2010

Blahhh

I just discovered how pathetically out of shape I am. It's a pretty nice day so I decided I'd go on a nice little run to take advantage of it. Well, I don't even want to guess how long I ran for, since it's probably much less than a mile...and it almost killed me. To sum up, that [insert short distance here] run kicked my sorry butt.

Yeah I can do Jillian yoga 3 times in 4 days no problem. Just don't ask me to do anymore running. I don't know why I thought I would all the sudden like it, since I've always hated running. I only like it if there's a ball involved. Basketball, football, etc...

Maybe I'll try again some day. Maybe not.

1 comment:

Blair, Heidi, and Treysen said...

I did the same thing. I have always hated running, but one day I thought I would try it again. It just made me realize why I hated it in the first place! You only run if it's raining or you are being chased. Running SUCKS!!